‘I Could’ve Beaten Trump In US Polls’

obama

Going by ongoing United States President Barack Obama’s latest words, nobody could have stopped him from becoming President for third time. But, that’s something contrary to Twenty-Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, ‘No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice.’

Obama, in an interview, asserted that ‘had I run for 2016 elections, I could have beaten Donald Trump.’ In a recent interview for the ‘The Axe Files’ podcast, the President said, ‘I’m confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it.’

Obama told Democratic contestant, former secretary of state Hillary Clinton and her aides made some blunders by playing safe as they saw victory as a done deal. ‘If you think you’re winning, then you have a tendency, just like in sports, maybe to play it safer,’ he added.

Having said that, Obama also praised Mrs. Clinton, saying ‘she performed wonderfully under really tough circumstances.’ However, responding to Obama, the president-elect Donald Trump took to twitter to post that there’s ‘NO WAY’ Obama could have beaten him at the polls because of jobs leaving, ISIS, Obama Care, etc.

The post ‘I Could’ve Beaten Trump In US Polls’ appeared first on telugu9pm.com.