Babu Reveals his Food Habits

chandra
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has jovially talked about his food habits in the Legislative Council.Chandrababu’s son Nara Lokesh once expressed astonishment talking about how his father works for 18 hours a day even at the age of 66. Babu has now finally unveiled the strict diet that keeps him energetic for the entire day.

Babu revealed, ‘My food is very simple when compared to some of the leaders here. I take liquidized pulses (like Ragi, Jonna, Sajja etc. not Rice) and egg whites for breakfast. In between, I take a fruit. For lunch, again I eat pulse food and a curry. I didn’t had the habit of eating fish but now I take a little, after the doctors prescribed it compulsory for me. In between, a dry fruit and soup/light food for dinner’.

Besides this healthy diet, Babu claimed morning exercise as the reason for his happiness, energetic and tension free working day.It is heard that Babu’s day begins as early as 4 AM in the Morning and ends around 12 midnight.