Political Casting Couch Caught On Tape

This is the time of bargains for political gains. The political scene in Karnataka is too hot due to lack of required majority for any party. The Cong-JD group has become the apple pie for BJP leaders to grab a chunk to hold the throne. At this juncture an alleged tapped call between Gali Janardana Reddy and Raichur MLA Basanagowda is making rounds in social media and the people form Congress circulated it wild. Listen to the tape below and here is the English translation of the conversation.

Gali Janardhana Reddy (allegedly): Am I speaking to Basanagouda?

Basangouda Daddal: Yes sir. I am Basanagouda.

JR: Are you free now?

JR: Just forget and ignore all the things happened till now. I am conveying you that good time has begun for me. I can arrange a direct meeting with national president and we can take the matter to next level.

BD: No sir…I cannot. They made me an MLA when I was actually struggling.

JR: Let me tell you something…During BSR time we had very worse phase of time with lot of opposition. I agree that you lost a big thing by trusting us. But I am telling you now that you will grow 100 times more than the present. You should know that Shivanaga Gowda became a Minister because of my efforts. Today he is self sufficient to look into everything by himself. Even Raju Gowda shot up to success because of me.

BD: Yes sir.

JR: Our bad time turned as your ill fate. Today, the victory of Shivanagowda is not at all useful. You can become Minister. Are you getting what I am saying? I can arrange direct meeting with the top man. I will make you speak with him in closed doors…You can earn 100 times more.

BD: I am very sorry sir. They gave me ticket when I was on my last leg and finally I won. I cannot betray him.

The post Political Casting Couch Caught On Tape appeared first on ManaTelugu.com - Daily Serials | TV Shows | Movie News.