Pic: Samantha’s Sweet Post For Husband Chaitanya

Actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu had the sweetest wish for her actor husband Naga Chaitanya, who is celebrating his 32nd birthday today.

A birthday wish was shared on Samantha’s Instagram timeline with a blurred picture of the couple, and she captioned it as, “A blur of great magic. Happy birthday my friend, my teacher, my gentle soul and the one born for me, Naga Chaitanya.”

She added the hashtags ‘About Last Night,’ ‘Where My Happiness Begins And Ends’ and ‘Blurry Nights Are The Best Nights.’

The picture appears to be taken at Naga Chaitanya’s birthday party, which Samantha wrote was hosted last night and she also shared a loved-up post from the bash on her Instagram stories.

The post Pic: Samantha’s Sweet Post For Husband Chaitanya appeared first on ManaTelugu.in - Daily Serials | TV Shows | Movie News.